Friday, February 05, 2010

Erotic Robotic

Got my eyes checked today and had all sorts of scans, puffs of air, scopes, and optical tests. I have an astigmatism at an angle in my left eye so regular soft contact lenses weren't working for me. I am trying a special contact lens for eccentric astigmatism that has a little weight in the edge so the lens sits at a prescribed angle on my eye. I can see great, but it feels like something is not right. I might just have to go under the laser.

Boise Art Museum has a new exhibit on the subject of robots opening this weekend. There is also a build night with a microcontroller orientation at the Reuseum Saturday @ 6PM.

Jason stops by for a tabula rasa nightlife report. He reveals a model for evening entertainment detection that involves no predetermined destination. It requires boots-on-the-ground field work in our urban walking grid. The boots looked like the slip on kind with a little bit of elastic. No zipper, Star Trek deals.

Kevin guides us through a satellite image inspired journey within. Don't let the pixel sirens fool ya.

Also we hear from some selections from a free compilation for the Unsound Festival that is happening in NYC this week.

Beardo - Nothing Changes
Neurotic Drum Band - Neurotic Erotic Adventure
Carl Craig - Experimento
Jacek Sienkiewicz - My Little Place
Coolzey - Retina Scan
Jack Splash - Charlie Wilson
Elk - Big Splash
Animal Collective - De Soto De Son
Shlohmo - Antigravity (Fulgeance Remix)
lilakmonoke aka Highway Patrol - 79 Nissan 280ZX

Archive:






No comments: